Ascot Horseboxes offers a personal and professional service. We manufacture, since 1978, a superior build quality horsebox using the best materials. We offer two models, one with day living and a weekender model.
ASCOT 2 MODELS
The horse safety and comfort is our priority.
- Stalled for 2 rear facing.
- The horse area boasts adjustable, padded, removable partitions and 8ft headroom, anti weave bars, which are removable and fitted on most models, or a standard headboard.
- Solid breast bar with a jockey door system.
- Horse head windows with safety bars and roof vents for ventilation.
- CCTV is fitted on all models, horse area and reverse.
- Internal lighting.
- A large storage compartment above the luton also boasts a bed with mattress large enough for 2 people to sleep which is accessed by a single section pole ladder, this can all be closed up for travelling.
- Aluminium floor covered in one piece hard wearing rubber.
- Easy lift ramp with barn style upper doors which makes it inviting for loading.
- Large exterior lockable tack lockers on both models
- The horseboxes are professionally painted in metallic paint with graphics.
Day Living Model:
Open plan with wardrobe, 2 benches and table
Separate larger living space with wardrobe, bench, table, sink and hob. (Fridge, lockable safe and central heating available as extras)
We build predominately on a used low mileage 6 speed manual or automatic chassis’. The cabin area has seating for 3, crew cab available with seating for 5, some models with leather upholstery, Radio/CD, satellite navigation, air con, bluetooth, electric windows and mirrors. All models fitted with colour CCTV Horse /Reverse
All used vehicles come with a new MOT.
These vehicles can be driven on a car license.
We offer a one year guarantee on the major parts
Finance is available and Ascot Horseboxes will be pleased to answer any queries or questions you may have.